I am now offering face to face sessions, with the following Covid safety measures:
- I will wear either a face visor or a face mask (if you wish me to)
- 2m distance maintained in the therapy session as well as entering and leaving my home
- Sufficient time gaps between clients for the counselling room to be cleaned
Can counselling really help me?
Life can be a very lonely, confusing, hurting and messy journey. Sometimes friends and family are not able to help. They are too close to the situation. Talking to a counsellor who is neutral and has no hidden agendas to the decisions you make in your life, can give you the freedom to say what you want without the fear of ridicule or judgement.
My aim is:
- To create a safe and confidential space for you to use.
- To build a relationship where you are able to voice your fears, pain and confusion.
- To allow the freedom to make decisions, break habits, change negative attitudes and behaviours in your life.
- To give opportunity for you to explore your life – past, present and future.
- To accompany you on your journey of exploration.
I offer short or long-term one-to-one sessions working with adults. The number of sessions would be agreed by you.
I can offer counselling in the following areas:
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Trauma (see EMDR page)
- Sex addiction
- Pornography addiction
- Unwanted compulsive sexual behaviours
- Coping with life pressures
- Feeling stuck
- Low self esteem
- Religion and matters of the Christian faith