Updated Cov-19 Statement – 9th November 2020
National Lockdown started on 5th November and currently will end on 2nd December. While the national lockdown is being applied I will only be seeing clients via Zoom or Skype. When the lockdown lifts, I will resume face to face contact with the following precautions:
- I will be wearing either a face visor or a face mask
- 2m distance maintained in the therapy session as well as entering and leaving my home
- Sufficient time gaps between clients for the counselling room to be cleaned
- Please bring your own water and tissues
- Prior to any face to face counselling sessions being booked, you will be required to sign an agreement that you agree to have your name, email address and phone number given to NHS Test and Trace service if I am contacted and asked to inform who I have been in contact with over the past 7 days.
Can counselling really help me?
Life can be a very lonely, confusing, hurting and messy journey. Sometimes friends and family are not able to help. They are too close to the situation. Talking to a counsellor who is neutral and has no hidden agendas to the decisions you make in your life, can give you the freedom to say what you want without the fear of ridicule or judgement.
My aim is:
- To create a safe and confidential space for you to use.
- To build a relationship where you are able to voice your fears, pain and confusion.
- To allow the freedom to make decisions, break habits, change negative attitudes and behaviours in your life.
- To give opportunity for you to explore your life – past, present and future.
- To accompany you on your journey of exploration.
I offer short or long-term one-to-one sessions working with adults. The number of sessions would be agreed by you.
I can offer counselling in the following areas:
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Sexual addiction
- Pornography addiction
- Unwanted compulsive sexual behaviours
- Coping with life pressures
- Difficulties with families
- Feeling stuck
- Low self esteem
- Mental Health issues
- Religion and matters of the Christian faith
Please note the picture below was taken pre-Covid! The chair front left has been removed to ensure 2m gap is kept at all times. All creative materials which were used have been removed. All cushions and seats are cleaned with anti-bacterial spray after each other client. Clients are spaced many hours apart to ensure the room is well aired after each session.