Can counselling really help me?
Life can be a very lonely, confusing, hurting and messy journey. Sometimes friends and family are not able to help. They are too close to the situation. Talking to a counsellor who is neutral and has no hidden agendas to the decisions you make in your life, can give you the freedom to say what you want without the fear of ridicule or judgment.
My aim is:
- To create a safe and confidential space for you to use.
- To build a relationship where you are able to voice your fears, pain and confusion.
- To allow the freedom to make decisions, break habits, change negative attitudes and behaviours in your life.
- To give opportunity for you to explore your life – past, present and future.
- To accompany you on your journey of exploration.
I offer short or long-term one-to-one sessions working with adults. The number of sessions would be agreed by you.
I can offer counselling in the following areas:
- Coping with life pressures
- Difficulties with families
- Feeling stuck
- Low self esteem
- Mental Health issues
- Bereavement and loss
- Attachment issues
- Sexual addiction
- Internet Pornography addiction
- Sexual compulsive behaviours